Saturday, February 6, 2010

Video Of Hairs Removing On Vagaina Im Interested In Purchasing A Few Things From Amazon.com Help?

Im interested in purchasing a few things from amazon.com help? - video of hairs removing on vagaina

I live in Israel, when I go to buy a few things and get delivered in a direction that we in the family [] now my question is, whether purchased all items that come in a package or anything that comes, want to a separate package [I Purches 1 book, 1 set of video, 1 Nair hair cream and 1 volume manga]

2 comments:

David D said...

In general, Amazon all possible, packaged goods as possible.

nicenaug... said...

In general, each time I received anything from Amazon, it was all in one package. After the subjects can come individually.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Balsamic pan camp. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree