Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Congratulate Employer How Do I Tell My Employer By Contract That Until They Get Me Paperwork, I Won't Work For Them?

How do I tell my employer by contract that until they get me paperwork, I won't work for them? - how to congratulate employer

I work in an office as a contract worker. My original contract was to 23 October (Friday). I worked for them many times before, I love my job and enjoy working with and for. A few days before the expiration of my contract I was told that over the rest of the year. People of great influence and the position came and congratulated me. I spent the whole week in good faith, but now that Friday is over and I still do not have papers in question. I have several times a day for updates on progress. I do not think that it start with a complex system around me, and I'm sure that will come a doc, but at this point, without a contract is not insured. I told them I did not have one minutes without papers, but9, I'm not sure how to have it without the opportunity to withdraw from the contract to do. I did not threaten them, but I'm not quite a flash drive to work this week, so if you do not pay me for my work, a substantial project cost as a significant delay in receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars. What must I do to focus on the good will that we all, without further work to hold, while at the same time as you: How many days or quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Balsamic pan camp. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree