Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pink 18th Bday Party Party Help Please My Party Is In 5 Days I Need Help Decoartingggg?

Party help please my party is in 5 days i need help decoartingggg? - pink 18th bday party

also my 18th bday "will be 10 balloons, and if anything I'm not just pink cake deacoration instant messaging a big party in a banquet hall and large, not all that I have 10 tables, I'm not all Martha stuartish Creative'm not, what are some cheap fast but not cheap, the possibilities for a wardrobe to thank you for your help

1 comment:

lodiva1b... said...

Streamer
Pink flowers in vases, table cheap in the middle
Confetti on the tables
Sorry that I could think of now was. Hope this helps! =)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Balsamic pan camp. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree