Sunday, January 31, 2010

Faa Carry-on Regulations January 2010 Are There Special Exceptions In FAA Regulations For The # Of Carry-on Items For A Professional Photographer?

Are there special exceptions in FAA regulations for the # of carry-on items for a Professional Photographer? - faa carry-on regulations january 2010

I've heard that professional photographers can take a supplement entitled, so no need to check their equipment. I would like to meet this standard and the pressure, so I have no problem going through security checks, etc.

4 comments:

gromit80... said...

This is strictly as the airline. You must ask the airline.

is not regulated by the FAA. To take the airlines to determine their own policies regarding the storage space available for a particular type of aircraft.

soccerkn... said...

The FAA does not believe this rule. is the airline, which allows a cetain number of articles made of lead. When you first class I belive it mihgt travel more, but you can get insurance for their team from the airline, but most likly goinng it is not lost.

lostinsi... said...

Go to your website and airlines

kapn said...

Check with your company ... I believe you are in a car, apply the more likely that the same rules. I've never seen or professional skiers take their golf clubs or skis in the cabin. ..............

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Balsamic pan camp. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree